this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Sunday, September 13, 2009;

4:42 AM


NEW UPDATE

Just a quick update on what's been happening.

- My internship ended last Friday, on Sept 11th. *wink wink*
- I'm going back to school TOMORROW.
- Going back to school would require me to wake up at 6AM every morning.
- I'm not quite finished with my IPP Report (don't even have my student log book)
- The movie that Frameworks have been working on for the past couple of months is coming out on the 8th Oct.
- The movie's trailers can be seen on CH 5 after midnight.
- I've lost 2 pairs of jeans cause they were too big. =P


I hope everyone's doing okay. I know only 5 of us will be back in school about a week earlier. As for the rest, enjoy your break. TEP's a whole new world. Definitely different than what any of us has been through during IPP. So, good luckie~! ^^

Just finished my pre-dawn meal. Decided to make spaghetti since Mum was craving for it. And I made pancakes cause I was craving for it. =P

Well, nothing much yet. Will update on what TEP's like when I'm back to school.

Til then, take care. XD


mew...