♥Friday, August 21, 2009;
6:38 PM
Taking everything for granted but we still respect the time. We move along with some new passion knowing everything is fine. And I would wait and watch the hours fall in a hundred separate lines. But I regain repose and wonder how I ended up inside =)
I've fucking decided not to actually give up on blogger simply because I'm just having too much fun on the internet.
It's my new best friend. *wink*
So, *poke poke* to all my friends out there who've had no decency to check me out while I was away at LJ,
(those motherfuckers...), I shall keep updating here. This site will be based on music and whatever shit. Cause hey, it's
BIASEDSTATEMENTS, am I right?
Anyways, I somehow remembered how much I loved orchestrated music especially original scores in movies and stuff like that. Right now I am totally obsessed with the scores from
Torchwood. It makes me cry at those epic moments even when I'm not actually watching the series. I'm trying to get the soundtrack. My favourite piece is "Owen's Theme". Moving and eerie. Picks on your consciousness.
Ben Foster and Murray Gold are GENIUSES.
Moving on, updates on what I've been doing.
1) I've been on Internship for 18 weeks now. I've 3 weeks to go before I get one week break and then I'm back to school. =D
2) The movie I've been working on for my internship will be out soon. The handphone trailer is already out in GV theatres. Go check it out dear friends. =)
3) I'm working on Uni applications. If successful, I'll make Mommy and Dad cry at the airport. \o/\o/\o/
4) I get terribly upset when I hear Cobra Starship on the radio. They were sooo good as an indie/unknown band just playing live on Warped Tour and shit. *angry eyes*
5) I am totally into bands and I'm tracking just about where all of them are all the time.
6) I TOTALLY LOVE TWITTER. There should be a psychological condition for Twitter-Obsession.
Other than those stuff, I guess I'm still the same. Nothing much going on simply because I have no FUCKING social life. Hanging around PageOne and Kino isn't healthy to a dying social life... =__=
Well, til then, take good care of yourself guys. =DDDD
"Well Mother, what the war did to my legs and to my tongue. You should've raised a baby girl. I should've been a better son. If you could coddle the infection, they can amputate at once. You should've, I could've been a better son" - Mama by My Chemical Romance
mew...