this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Sunday, April 26, 2009;

3:32 PM


A Human said to the Vampire: BITE ME~!!



The next time I see you, I promise I won't cry. It's stupid enough that I'm hurting because of you. I don't need another round of games from you. It's been 2 months and I can do a heck lot better.

Pfft~!

I busted my knee at work. Made it worse while out exercising yesterday. Heh. Within the first three days, I fell down a flight of stairs. Trust me to get a 'non-clumsy' impression. Nonetheless, everything's been going smoothly. I love the place and everyone there. And I love that I've been given the chance to do everything and anything in almost every department. ^^

Better still, a short distance away from Tanjong Pagar with loads of places to eat!! I've never had a lunch break that lasted more than an hour! ^^

But with all good things, something bad did happen. Another fight with Dad. I guess I asked for it. I sent his anger up sky high. I was just so angry - all I wanted was to piss him off so much!!

Funny thing, we sat down to watch a movie earlier today like last night didn't even happen.

Pfft~!

It's been very warm these days. Have you felt it too??

Oh oh oh!!! Bill Compton finally bit Sookie!!!! *dies*
(ref to True Blood review in previous posts)


AND WALLY'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING!!!
eew, i hope i won't have to see that somebody.... ^^


mew...