this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Thursday, April 16, 2009;

7:33 PM


Alice In Wonderland




Thanks to super awesome Yami-chan, I am no longer bored alone at home. I'm experiencing total ureshii-ness with Cyanide & Happiness. 

Confession: I AM THE PURPLE-SHIRTED EYE STABBER. nah, kidding. ><

It feels weird to find out that everyone was looking for me at the family gathering. They said I've been MIA for too long. Good to be back. Worst still, good food awaits me.

I had to postpone my appointment to tomorrow so I'm seriously looking forward to it now. So many things I'd really like to do. One of them is still to meet up with Johnny Depp, kiss him on the cheeks then running away while the cops chase me, finally ending up in a watery grave near Gotham City. =__=

FASH BASH THIS SATURDAY!! Must meet Jay, then off to disturb Wends. Ouh, I wonder if Wends mentioned but heh, she and Soph got lost looking for Zouk. ^^

gah. i'm gonna drown myself in the fish tank tonight. or maybe i'll get some lovin' from Cyanide & Happiness. 


Toots you ass.


mew...