♥Wednesday, December 3, 2008;
11:33 PM
tell me if i did wrong
I am trying super hard to be patient. I have quite a temper; my close friends know that. Such an amazing inheritance from Dad. =__=
I wouldn't want to tell people hurtful things in the face unless I feel like there's no other way or I would just like to see that person cry. Either way, I don't intentionally want people to think ill of me. Then again, I don't give a damn so much if someone out there hates me so much they'd have to tag my board and call me 'crazy woman'. Yeah, you know who you are. ass.
It's worse when the person is someone who is somewhat close to me. To be told that I mean a lot to that person and then having thoughts to shake that person off, that's a fucked up feeling man. Seriously, I feel like I'm on ends now, torn between doing what's right and doing what's nice.
Today has been a terrible day.
Haiz. Everyone's busy.
IP will kill me.
and I currently hate Shane's ass. =__=
gurEaaaat....
mew...