this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Tuesday, December 30, 2008;

9:29 PM


Perfect
by Simple Plan

Hey dad look at me 
Think back and talk to me 
Did I grow up according to plan? 
Do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do? 
but it hurts when you disapprove all along

And now I try hard to make it 
I just want to make you proud 
I'm never gonna be good enough for you 
I can't pretend that I'm alright 
And you can't change me

Cuz we lost it all 
Nothing lasts forever 
I'm sorry 
I can't be perfect 
Now it's just too late and 
We can't go back 
I'm sorry 
I can't be perfect

I try not to think 
About the pain I feel inside 
Did you know you used to be my hero? 
All the days you spend with me 
Now seem so far away 
And it feels like you don't care anymore

And now I try hard to make it 
I just want to make you, proud 
I'm never gonna be good enough for you 
I can't stand another fight 
And nothing's alright

Cuz we lost it all 
Nothing lasts forever 
I'm sorry 
I can't be perfect 
Now it's just too late and 
We can't go back 
I'm sorry 
I can't be perfect

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said 
Nothing's gonna make this right again 
Please don't turn your back 
I can't believe it's hard 
Just to talk to you 
But you don't understand

Cuz we lost it all 
Nothing lasts forever 
I'm sorry 
I can't be perfect 
Now it's just too late and 
We can't go back 
I'm sorry 
I can't be perfect

Cuz we lost it all 
Nothing lasts forever 
I'm sorry 
I can't be perfect 
Now it's just too late and 
We can't go back 
I'm sorry 
I can't be perfect

i think this just about sums it all up. hais... breathe sya, breathe.


mew...