this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Monday, December 29, 2008;

5:05 AM


i'm still awake?? O_O"


Vampire Knight is sucking the life out of me. Or maybe I'm just using that as an excuse to hide my sheer PANIC and ANXIETY over later's filming?!!

I don't know what my group's doing. REALLY. We're going around in cicles doing really nothing. Not achieving anything. Haiz... I knew my group was doomed from the start but heck, I'm really not interested in seeing Ms Soo again. So fail me. I don't even know why I'm in media.

Shh. This is not what I want. *>.<*  

It's not very obvious but I guess it takes time for me to really know what I want. And now that I've got a glimpse of what I'd like to become, hell, I gotta start working on it right now! =) 

Anyway, yesterday was kind of unexpected. I do a lot of things without thinking through. Being random, I always say. I should learn to rejoice in the many unexpected little gifts from heaven. =)

And you...
Just in case you pass by, there were many things I wanted to tell you face to face. Seeing you today, all polished up , well, it was great. I'm sorry for leaving you. I mean, you were in and out so many times, I don't know what I was thinking. But thank heavens you're better. =) It hurt recalling what you became. And it might have been my fault for not taking good care of you. But no matter what, I'll know now and forever, you are one of my greatest friends, my best companion for all evil and the likes. And you're my most trusted. It's just sad that you're leaving me now. But I wish you all the luck in the world. And I pray one day we'll cross paths again. Study hard and make up for lost time. And please, please don't make your Mum cry anymore. She loves you a lot. Have fun abroad and stop mentioning hentai in front of me! The thought of you jerking off is gross! And above all, I love you my friend. I wish I could send you off but I've got school. But I promise, I'll see you later. This time we'll say goodbye the right way.


mew...