this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Monday, December 1, 2008;

7:36 PM


i'm sorry if i'm mean...


But I am one who's not so patient with someone THAT persistent. I really do not want to hurt you but please, I need some space. *begs*

Gah, I've returned Shane's jacket after having it for about 5 days. LoL. Can count some more. It really feels weird having it for so long. *shakes head* cannot make it....

There's a whole load of ICAs to do and I'm feeling like fc*k after what happened between me and Dad. 

He must be 'proud' of himself for embarrassing me in front of Wendy and probably half of Singapore boarding the train...  =__=

I cannot take the fact that I am ALWAYS supposed to consider other people's feelings before mine. Is it that hard to think for myself for a change?? Would that be a selfish thing to do?? GAWD!

But then again, I should be a little nicer to him. I should be a tad bit more patient with him. Cause yesterday was great. Watching soccer together last night brought back sweet memories. Something we haven't had for a very, very, very long time.

i need a breather seriously...


and i've been suffering from the Shane syndrome for the past week!! help!


mew...