♥Monday, November 3, 2008;
12:59 AM
wow... no lights...
Some things on my mind right now:
-> MH giggles and breaks her straw in happiness when she's drinking
-> Joyce can hold her liquor except for when drinking jolly shandy (??? makes no sense dunnit???)
-> there's physical evidence of me pointing at SY *thing* in complete ecstasy
-> i am afraid of the Clinic bar
-> i wanna skinny dip in the middle of the night with JieZi, MeiZi while GeZi stand guard
-> i wanna eat Pizza Hut again (GIMME MY CHEESE!!)
I tend to keep quiet til the last second. By some miraculous chance, I'm happy when I forget certain things but it sucks when I recall any incidents that leave me greatly infuriated. I don't want history to repeat itself and I don't want to lose anymore friends. I don't want to play or be played. And I don't want to seem like a jerk.
I am so thankful Ms Soo has been patient with me. There's just certain things I'd rather not tell her and deal with on my own. I am grateful for MJ's change in behaviour and the improvements he's made to meet my demands. And thanks Saf for hearing me out. I don't want people to think I'm pushing but I think sometimes we all need that bit of positive push.
I'm tired but I can't sleep just yet. So many things have to be done.
Sore dewa, minna...
Ogenki de! ^^
mew...