this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Wednesday, November 19, 2008;

11:28 PM


shut up and let me go!


You know the feeling of being shut out from a friend's life because you're not relevant to them anymore?

Perhaps it was meant to be. Shameel was right. These kind of people DO exist. And they live day in and out with no guilty conscience. They have no shame.

I can't say I know you inside and out. But I'm certain I've spent more than enough time to know that you're always looking out for something better. That you can never stand for less.

You tell the world how miserable your life is. And you tell the world how much you're suffering in silence. You force people to sympathize on you. And you like the attention no matter how pathetic you seem.

I wish you the best. I just pray that noone feels as hurt as I do right now. It's my fault to begin with. I was too trusting, I was too hopeful and I had faith in the people that God allowed me to meet. I'm just sorry you could've turned out so much better. But you just had to waste your life on people you had to CHANGE just to fucking FIT IN.

Haiz... Rantings suck. It not only hurts people, it hurts yourself. As much as you want to vent out frustrations, someone out there, who in no part have anything to do with your rantings, feel offended cause they think they're somewhat important to you that everything revolves around them.

Just tell these idiots to go fuck themselves. I swear it's not so hard.


mew...