this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Tuesday, November 25, 2008;

2:28 AM


NO DADDY!

I want to officially declare that I have NO father. And whichsoever assholes who speak of this being will be subjected to excruciating pain no less than a heel up your ***.

You are however, allowed to slap me if I mention of this impeccable, incorrigible being and you may do so countlessly until I no longer think about him.

And since I am writing this out of pure hatred and anger, I may change my mind at the last minute and smack you in the face if I get a random slap for no bloody reason. 



This week has been a roller-coaster ride. I had been upset at a lot of things. And on Friday, I was at the peak of pissed-ness. I cannot believe that I had to go through all of it alone. Worst still, right now, I think one of my mates' avoiding me. Like wth?? You don't do work, you don't contribute and when I tell you off, you get upset?? Where's the justice in that?

But I was superbly happy on Sunday. Someone I hadn't seen in a long long long time, suddenly turns up at work. And I felt relieved that we talked so much that day. My supervisor was kind enough to leave me for just a bit. Unfortunately, the customers wouldn't so I had to talk-serve-talk-serve-talk-serve and it went on for a bit. A little sad that he had to leave so quickly, but well, he's got exams coming up so he should be home studying. Hopefully we can hang out some time when he's free. Then again, I might not be so free. =___=

Yesterday wasn't so eventful, though I had to say I laughed a whole lot the entire day. I was a little light-headed and a shot of migraine hit me during Chin Chong's tutorial. But yay, many thanks to Shi Yan for the songs, Ming Hui for listening, Khad & Jia Xin & Pei Jun for the loads of laughter til I cried and thanks Olivia for actually bothering to entertain me and Pei Jun's silly-ness. =P

Oh, must thanks my complete saviour today!! Ming Hui saved my life over and over today! She got me the Gatsby brochure! And she helped me recover the missing folders from my thumbdrive!!! I swear I thought they were all gone! +____+

Haiz... It's sad that at the end of the day, I have the 'luxury' of making my way home. It's such an awesome place I can't even fathom the feelings I hold deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deeeeeeeeep inside.

...

...

...

I want to be Mrs. Batman who married Johnny Depp. TT___TT


mew...