i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^
feline madness
profilia ;D
Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!
white meat ;P
i want these, santa
attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED enough time to study -_- purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary
Nobody's Home Well I couldn't tell you Why she felt that way She felt it everyday
And I couldn't help her I just watched her make The same mistakes again
What's wrong, what's wrong now? Too many, too many problems Don't know where she belongs Where she belongs
She wants to go home But nobody's home That's where she lies Broken inside With no place to go No place to go To dry her eyes Broken inside
Open your eyes and look outside Find the reasons why You've been rejected And now you can't find what you've left behind
Be strong, be strong now Too many, too many problems Don't know where she belongs Where she belongs
She wants to go home But nobody's home That's where she lies Broken inside With no place to go No place to go To dry her eyes Broken inside
Her feelings she hides Her dreams she can't find She's losing her mind She's fallen behind She can't find her place She's losing her faith She's falling from grace She's all over the place! Yeah!! (yeah)
She wants to go home But nobody's home That's where she lies Broken inside With no place to go No place to go To dry her eye Broken inside
She's lost inside Lost inside Oh oh She's lost inside Lost inside Oh oh Ohhh...
I'd had expected things to get better. I had hoped people around me would change for the better. I have faith in God that things will fall into place - eventually.
I've never been this ill in a really long time. And I guess I anticipated it. I would definitely fall sick eventually. The circumstances are imminent. =_=
I'm struggling with projects I have to say. And I'm worried I don't have enough helping hands. I mean, you'd expect a person to do their part after being assigned one right?? *sigh*
I just realised that I'm in the second semester. Next semester would be the attachment period. TT_TT *not prepared...*