♥Saturday, October 25, 2008;
9:35 AM
shoots head...
I haven't felt this tired in a long while. And no matter how I try, I feel like I'm losing it already. I'm getting like 3-4 hours of sleep every night. I'm working in the weekends. And all that's in my head is the looming projects I wish would cease to exist.
Somebody do something, ANYTHING. Shoot the lecturers, burn the school, ANYTHING. I just want to sink in my bed for a full week and not think about anything.
God, I know I'm being selfish. But I really need a break right now. I don't want to have to quit now. Arson, my supervisor already has enough problems at hand, he doesn't deserve this.
And I'm not spending enough time with my sisters!!! *shoots own head*
I wanna go back to Suki Sushi and eat plate, after plate, after plates of sushi. And then rush to the arcade for some Daytona and Time Crisis...
The stars will cry, the blackest tears tonight
And this is the moment that I live for, I can smell the ocean air
Here I am, pouring my heart onto these rooftops
Just a ghost to the world
That's exactly, exactly what I need
From up here the city lights burn
Like a thousand miles of fire
And I'm here to sing this anthem
Of our Dying Day
For a second I wished the time
Would swallow every inch of this city
As you gasp for air tonight
I'd scream this song right in your face if you were here
Swear i won't miss a beat as i never, never have before
From up here the city lights burn
Like a thousand miles of fire
And I'm here to sing this anthem
Of our Dying Day
Of our Dying day, Of our Dying - Day
Of our Dying day
For a second I wished the time
Would swallow every inch of this city
As you gasp for air tonight
From up here the city lights burn
Like a thousand miles of fire
And I'm here to sing this anthem
Of our Dying Day
From up here the city lights burn
Like a thousand miles of fire
And I'm here to sing this anthem
Of our Dying Day
From up here the city lights burn
Like a thousand miles of fire
And I'm here to sing this anthem
Of our Dying Day
Our Dying Day
Of our DYING!!!
serenity is in this song....
mew...