this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Wednesday, October 8, 2008;

11:41 PM


eek! get that away from me....

I have a thing against dogs. No offense to dog-lovers or dog-owners. It's a complete fear stemming from a traumatic childhood experience, though it had a sweet, touching ending to it. =P

Moving on, I am terribly frightened of them creatures. Especially the bigger ones. I swear even if they have yet to make a sound, I'd already be halfway across the continent. 

Oh. And what's worse than dogs??

Dinosaurs... *nods head*

I have dreams of dinosaurs quite frequently and I imagine them a lot too. Once, I imagined that a T-Rex slowly peered into my room and slowly stomped towards me. But it couldn't get me since his 'paws/hands/WHATDOYOUCALLTHOSETHINGS' were too short. Somehow, my dinosaurs were always 'civilized' beings. They have to eat using their hands instead of their bare mouths. ??_??

Oh, and I HATE HATE HATE the sound of cracked bones. I think it's cause by the popping of air in between the joints of the bone... But who CARES?! The sounds are waaay creepy. And Jay enjoys doing that in front of me. Hers has a quirky tune. +_+

Well then, thank you for paying attention to this pointless post.


Cheerios ^^


mew...