♥Thursday, October 23, 2008;
11:46 AM
do i go left or right??
I came home quite late last night. I dropped by the store to pick my bags up. It's the first time I bought bags and I actually forget to take them home. I must really be losing it...
Anyway, the sweetest thing happened. LoL.=)
Cutie was working today at the store. Partially the reason why I waited til yesterday to pick it up instead of either Monday or Tuesday. I reached the store in the last half an hour before the store closes. And Cutie having JUST learnt how to use the cashier, had trouble with credit card payments. So I had to rush in and help him out. Haha! So cute! >.<
And he kept looking at my boobs! He said it was a natural reaction since I'm super short compared to him so he has to always look down on me. Not to mention the fact that I was wearing my new **** bra. =D
So I waited until the shop closed so we could all go back together. It was raining still last night. And I hadn't an umbrella. So he did the sweetest thing! He shoved his sweater into my face and told me to shelter myself from the rain! *dies at this point*
Oh, did I forget to mention he looks pretty good in casual wear? >_<
And throughout the time I was using his sweater, he kept saying how much he loves the smell of his sweater. I was compelled to get a whiff of it, and I ended breathing into the sweater all the way to the MRT station. =P
Sadly, he's going to quit cause he's having trouble balancing school and work. So this weekend would be the last. He promised to take peektures with me =)
I probably should calm down a bit... Nonetheless, he's taken. And well, he's younger than me so a complete NONO. Haha! But nice company. It's comfortable talking to him about stuff. =)
Before that, I met the UFO Clan members. Hahaha!!! They were awesome. We clicked quite well. Talked quite a lot. We even had a mass convo on the phone for like hours, spying on one of our friends like retarded people. I think I finally slept at like 3am. =_=
We met again this morning for breakfast. Though we were late from our initial plan to meet at 7am on to 8am, I think it was still okay. Probably meeting up again later. Oh, we're making T-Shirts!!! Hahaha!
Sore dewa, ja ne~? Minna, ogenki de!! >.<
mew...