♥Monday, October 27, 2008;
12:54 AM
cause i'm young and i'm hopeless...
My laptop died-ed on me again. And this time, I was frustrated to the max. Project deadlines are just around the corner and without a lappy, I am as good as dead.
Dad took it better than me. He told me to call Courts and send the lappy back to them as soon as possible. He actually said school was important.
In the meantime, I'll have to use the Compaq laptop Dad bought previously when my lappy
CUH-RA-SHEDED the first time. I'm actually hoping that the Acer won't heal but what a waste to all my stuff in there. The pictures, videos, games and those oh-so-precious memories! *breaks down and cry*
I'm somewhat happy that my mates and I are going to see Cik Lina a.k.a. the Mother of my 'brothers'. Anyway, it's been a while since I last saw her and the gang of course, so I think in a way, tomorrow will be a great day. Except for the part where I have to come back home to do projects and tutorials.
I guess noone took my
invitation to offer to shoot the lecturers....
mew...