♥Monday, October 6, 2008;
11:41 AM
bummer....
While waiting for my sis to get her stuff done before we leave, I thought maybe I'd update this little hell hole of mine. Well ladies and gentlemen, I'm back! *Chucky death song in the background =3*
I have to say the past week, pending Hari Raya celebrations were awesome. But now that it's past, heh, life ain't so much a pretty butterfly anymore.
I'm back to work, and in a sense that's a good thing. Mom's still upset at COURTS for failing to deliver certain promises and shit. So she ends up screaming at other people around her. LoL. I swear that's a trait that runs in the family. And Dad's upset that he did get "screamed" at, so he's taking it out on me, by telling me great-grandfather stories about what things USED to be like. @_@
Anyway, I'm having this little get together at my house for all friends from EVERYWHERE. It's on this Friday, 10 Oct, anytime after 12pm please. If you need any directions, do inform, though I'm certainly positive there won't be much of any trouble getting here. And please, please! Confirm with me if you guys are coming! I don't want anyone going hungry!! Not in my house you're not!!
Oh yeah, for some of you who didn't get the SMS, I'm sorry, it doesn't mean you're not invited. I'm just being a cheapo sending it to people whom I'm hoping would spread the message! Sorry yea?!
Hmm, let see, I can't go for the Raya outing this Saturday. Many apologies to Abang Sham. I swear if he had the choice, he's gonna ask Noh to transform and step on me. =P Haha!
Oh yes!! Good news! My laptop's all fixed! And everything is still inside! Nothing is missing. But there's no absolute guarantee that it wouldn't happen again. But I dare say, Sim Lim Square is one heck of a place to visit for electronics.
I've gotta go now. Off to clean the house!!
mew...