this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Tuesday, September 9, 2008;

1:11 PM


sweet brand new things...

So I'm finally getting my laptop fixed. But here's the thing, they said if they couldn't fix it, they'd just issue me a new laptop. Like sweet?! But then again, I might lose all my stuff in there. My precious Kat-Tun..... *faints*

Anyway, Dad already bought me a Compaq laptop. He thought my dang Acer was gone case. Yay? :)

I have to work like *URGH!* (No profanities during this month)

But I have learnt to be patient, SICK, and tolerant of people. I'm working so much, I laugh at the thought of having one day off in 2 weeks. Wait a minute. I do have one day off in 2 weeks. Dang!

Anyway, 2 days ago, we, as in Siew Ming, Joselito and I planned a surprise for our beloved, most amazing Supervisor, Old Man Tang Choon Sin. :)

We bought him a Swensen's Hazelnut Ice-Cream cake. And well, he was touched though he didn't say it. And he went to the toilet after which he returned almost 15 minutes later. AWW!!


Note: Jay took the photos. I'll upload the rest as soon as possible.

And this one was during Siew Ming's Birthday on the 30th August. You are awesome can?!!!
I have got to go to work now. Darn. Andy is on MC. So, I HAVE to work now.
Cheerios ^^ :)


mew...