♥Thursday, September 18, 2008;
5:28 PM
moving mountains....
I feel deeply hurt. Like as though something heavy just slammed onto my chest.
How can someone have two very different faces at one time?
Dear God, if your doings are meant to break me, you are doing
one hell of a job.
Arson, my supervisor, and I had this really weird "heart-to-heart" talk. I wanted to see from another point of view - him as a father against my own opinions.
not effective.
but still a nice way of communicating. He's genuinely interested in how I or any of his other staff feel.
And many many many thanks to that one person who's constantly sms-ing me to ask me how I was doing. I am terribly sorry for not being able to meet you next Friday. But let's face it, we'll eventually see each other soon. :)
And I guess today's not all that bad. I'll be meeting Wendy tonight near her place after work. Gosh, I hate the holidays. Did I ever mention that on the other previous darn holidays???
Right now, I just want to dip my head in a bowl of chocolate. Can I have Meiji please?
mew...