this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Tuesday, September 16, 2008;

10:34 AM


i wanna go back to school now, can?

I ditched sleep to check on our(Jay's and mine...) results this semester's modules. Neither happy nor sad about it. Mum was like,

"What's that? What's that say? So how?"

So I shot back, "CAN READ ANOT?"

LoL. She was just too lazy. So I have to explain lor. Even then she asked, "Then is that a good thing or bad?"

I swear Mum doesn't give a sh*t about the numbers, grades or the letters. As long as I pass, she's like okay lor. OMG, I sound like Wendy. Too many lors.

Anyway, Dad's already sent my laptop to be fixed. I wonder how Mun mun's doing. He missed the trade-in period now, must pay for the repairs. So while at Sim Lim Sq, Dad went around looking at the stuff they sold there. It was his first time, and he excitedly called me up at work, and giggled in the manliest way how much he could die looking at all these "technologies". He bought a port hub or something along that line, so I would stop s***ching when I finally get my laptop back. Yay!

And we decided to get an external hard drive, so in any case my laptop konks out on me again, at least I won't cry over lost Kat-Tun and movies that I would kill Yami to get once more.

Work has been deliciously fun. I've been getting free meals from my aunt and Mum. LoL. But it's not the same as when I break fast at Grandma's house. Her cooking is just amazing. You can tell she takes her time cooking the food to make sure it's just right. I love Grandma. :)

Haha! And these days, for some reason, my Supervisor, Arson has been feeling down lately. Keeps listening to the song Bleeding Love. I am getting sick of that song repeating again and again. So I burned some new upbeat songs so my aunt and I can dance in the store. And he insists that he's gonna transform into Super Sayyan(sp?) anytime.

Maybe he needs his "GIRLFRIEND" to lie on his shoulders. Or better yet, try on the swimsuits!!
*hint hint*

Shoot. I have to go get ready now. Working at Noon. Have to finish burning the songs then dress up. There's a new part-timer from Northpoint coming over to help us today and rumour has it he's uberly cute! :3

Cheerios ^^
Good Luck for your results people!!


mew...