this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Thursday, September 11, 2008;

3:42 PM


Cable is awesome, no?

I just want to jump straight INTO the television. I watched The Astronaut's Wife yesterday and JD was so friggin' yummy... *faints* Am I the only one who is super obsessed with him??

i wished i was charlize theron when he licked her neck to eat some pie... *confirm die*

Anyway, there as been speculation that JD is gonna play in the next BATMAN MOVIE! I could just about die right now, but I'd be an idiot not to catch the movie first right?!

He might be playing the Riddler and there's this one other guy, Philip Seymour Hoffman as the Penguin. Also involved in it is Angelina Jolie as Catwoman. As said, this is all but speculation, which I wish deep down inside my merry little self would come TRUE.

The plot and title for the movie is still a mystery though Christopher Nolan promises this to be better than TDK. I'm not too sure about that since the passing of Heath who was the best, most amazing Joker I have ever witnessed. And TDK did rake in 2nd in the all time top grossing film just behind Titanic. See here :)

I expect a lot out of you Christopher Nolan. :)

Cheerios and have a nice day, y'all.

i love you can?


mew...