i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^
feline madness
profilia ;D
Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!
white meat ;P
i want these, santa
attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED enough time to study -_- purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary
Cause the only thing it's ever done is hurt me and the people around me. I lost friends through blogging. And I hate that I can't erase it all.
It's not fair is it? How things become after some time? And I'm actually so glad for the holidays. I can breathe a sigh of relief. And right now, Graduation and saying goodbye doesn't seem so bad afterall.