this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Wednesday, August 13, 2008;

9:54 PM


There's a lot of things going on in life. There's your family, your friends, your education, your future and everything else that comes in between.

Half the time in our lives, we make sacrifices within our reasons. We make foolish mistakes and repeat them. We make wrong choices and we pay for the consequences. We have fun, we get sad and we get frustrated. And worst of all, we stray WAY out of our line.

What's it like when you watch someone do the wrong things?
What's it like knowing that person is going down the wrong road?
What's it like knowing you're spiralling into just that wrong road?
Would you get out of it?
Would you turn into your friends who've strayed past the line?
Would it have been to late by the time you realise you're lost?

Right now, there's just way too much at stake, and I cannot bear to lose or say goodbye to. It sucks, yeah. But we always have to make do with what we already have right?

I stopped doing everything that have lead me to straying. Believe me cause I know Wends still has doubts. Thanks a lot babe for always caring. =)

There has always been just one thing that fears me. And I don't want it to come true. God help me. I know I'm not the greatest person in the world, but I know I can count on HIM to always be there to guide me.

I have to think positive from now on. No more emo-momo(ing). 

I just want to have fun now. Do everything that I've ever wanted. Let's not waste time. I wanna tell everyone I love them. 

I love my babes. Thank you Wendy for always hearing me out and being there for me. You are awesome beyond the galaxies. 
Thank you Jay for like being my best friend. We're reaching our 5th year of friendship and I hope we stay this way for a long time. =) Loads of luck to you and Hairi. 
Thank you Joyce cause you're always so concerned over me. Like, I love you loads. Your random hugs and sudden body contact, in some weird way, makes me feel touched. =D Haha! So psycho like that....

Thank you Syawal!! I know sometimes we don't see eye to eye but we've never fought before! Whee! It's amazing that I've known you for like many many many many many years. And I hope we continue for years to come. =X 
Thank you Yami! I love you loads! I'm never shy to tell you about everything that goes on in my life. You probably know me better than anyone else lah! We have to meet up soon okayz?!

Thank you everyone else who have played a part in my life. If your name was not personalized here, I'm sorry. Right now, at this crucial time, these are the only people I know I can count on, and I know who will respond. I suck at being a friend. But I really try.

I'm sorry to anyone I've sinned. I'm sorry to those relationships that I stuck my noses into. I'm sorry for the problems I caused with someone from the other class. I don't expect you to be reading. It's just so you know, if you do lah.

This is a completely weird form of revelation. It happens when you have a conversation with a relatives you haven't seen in months. They only lives like 2 blocks away. =.=


Cheerios ^^


mew...