this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Friday, August 8, 2008;

2:11 AM


There's just some unspoken things in life that needs no introductory. I mean, it's kind of obvious and questioning it is like asking why God created us. =.= I'm sorry, I don't think that made any sense.

Well, I've been told how much of a freaking emo I am. Ming Hui keeps pressing even though I deny it. But anyway, MJ did say that usually we'd (that goes for most of you) blog when we're in an emotional state. Happy, sad, disappointed or whatever, but usually the more negative side.

So I would probably think this is one of those days. AGAIN.

My mum and my sisters are leaving in about 4 hours time. Which would mean my life is going to spiral into a silent chamber that's worse than normal conditions even when they're around. And the fact that I'll be left with Dad for 3 days is so not helping. Thankfully for events such as HSM: Ice Tour, National Day PAR-TAY and of course work, it might not be such a bad thing after all. But I must say, I am going to miss my sisters and their incessant screaming whether directed at me or on purpose to irritate the neighbour down below.

Monday is the start of hard-mugging. And I'm wondering why some of my classmates don't get it that COUNTDOWN-ING the days are NOT making it any EASIER~!

Gimz in particular had to set his paper DURING study week. Which cuts our days from 7 to 4! How amazing is that?

But then again, I'm kind of glad that JW and Multicam ICAs are over. Though I swear we totally screwed on that last ICA. Wow. I never imagined we would be slaughtered in such a manner. And I realised I swear more harshly in Malay than I do in English. =.=

On the way back, it started hurting but I told myself to persevere and just slowly take my time. I wanted to take a cab so badly but didn't really want to waste the money. At one point, I was slumped against the pillar on the sidewalk. Just had to take a breather. The accumulated days of lack of sleep kind of kicked in. My body was shutting down.

Finally reached home. Thank God Dad was asleep. So I quickly sneaked in my room, flopped on the bed, and my 'computer' shut down completely to charge up. Woke up like 2 hours later, only to find myself in Christian's shoes when he wore the first Bat suit. Haha~! What an analogy. I couldn't move my head cause my neck was kind of cramped up. That is why your Giant Winnie the Pooh teddy is not as good a pillow as an actual one. Take note yo. Don't want no cranky neck when you wake up. =)

I'm kind of Happy with what I got at HMV. I'll tell you more stuff later cause you know what? I have a feeling my 'computer' isn't fully charged. 

Oh bliss! I find within the sounds of a family member in such sweet slumber as she snorks away. =3


mew...