this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Monday, August 4, 2008;

11:52 PM


Sometimes, what I say is misinterpreted. Well, that's an understatement. It always is. And that bloody person unconcerned with the matter tends to feel offended. Like what the f*ck.

I'm used to being the person who has to bear all the shits. Even I have to take it from my Dad. But nothing upsets me most than a so-called 'friend'. I have bitched/backstabbed/publicly humiliated by a bunch of f*cknuts who never did deserve my kindness. And it hurts when you thought the people around you were better than that, only to have history repeat itself.

It's not a friendship when one person bears it all. It's not a friendship when one person takes the rap for a friend, only to have the friend stand idly behind while that person is being hated for whatever shit they did. It's not a friendship when one person is misunderstood to save your f*cking ass/face.

But it is in a friendship to sacrifice. Every little thing that mattered most to you, I'd give it all. When you need me, I'll be there waiting no matter how many times you walked out on me. Even when you hate me for 'protecting' you and even though all you saw was me 'controlling' you, I'd do what I have to as a friend and as a fellow human being.

I feel like a total idiot doing what I do. Oh, the brutality of it. 


mew...