this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Thursday, August 14, 2008;

8:40 PM


Note to all viewers: This post is completely biased towards the view of a teenager who is upset with the behaviour of both her parents. If you are a parent who could be offended by the statements observed in this post, I urge you to KEEP ON READING. Enjoy~! =D


Let get straight to the point. You know what I hate. I hate the fact that adults cannot fucking be told that they're wrong. They have to always be right, don't you agree? It's that feeling that comes with having the responsibility to decide a whole lot of things. Like, who's gonna buy the soap so that someone else could clean the clothes. Or who's gonna hunt for a bloody rat to be cooked by someone else for our dinner later!

Let's begin with FATHERS, DAAAAAADS, THE MEN IN THE FAMILY. You know what I don't get? They're so over-protective of you, taking too long in your bedroom with the door closed, is WRONG! It's like whaaaat?! They're probably thinking that their daughter is either ************ or making out with some guy in there. Or worse, they think you're a fucking lesbian cause you've got a lot of GAL-friends. 

And for SOME Dads, they have this thing where they'd blame their children when they're quarelling with their wives or upset that they're not getting enough attention. Like, HELLO?! Is it our fault you decide to yap your stinking mouth and say all that hurtful stuff to your bloody wives?! Seriously, you reap what you fucking sow! If you'd have just shut that idiotic excuse for a mouth instead of a bleeding *******, you would've saved yourself from the trouble of DOMESTIC DISAGREEMENT.

Dads cannot be told that they are incapable of doing something right. They hate to call up professionals to fix the broken stuff at home. And you know what they do? That's right. They TRY to fix it themselves. And when you try to help them, they're like, 

"I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING! GEEZ! Now, where do I connect this red wire? *connects it* There you go! All do - *BZZZT!!!*"  =.=

Oh yeah, let's not forget the MOTHERS, MOM, WOMEN IN THE FAMILY. Where do I start?!!! Generally, they try not to bother about things. They ignore. And well, when you get OLDER, you entertain your friends more, spend less time with hubby, and well, work so FUCKING much, you see your kids a LOT less!!! What do you have to say for yourself HUH?! 


I've made my statement. And I am sick of having to face the same thing over and over again. I prayed to God. And I just hope he hears what I said. I don't want my sisters to think that our parents hate us or don't want us anymore. I know they're mad. And I know they just have to settle this themselves. But when will they learn that getting us involved in their matters only make us feel like a liability?? I mean, are children actually pulling their parents down? Are we really that much of a burden??

I'm really trying to stay positive but it hurts knowing that I can't really do much. So my parents got into some stupid fight. All because Dad was being such an obnoxious brat. He kept asking me to "help" him do some things while I was trying to study. And Mom said some things and suddenly, all eyes are on you and your sisters. It's like they only agree on one thing,

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT YOUR FATHER/MOTHER AND I ARE FIGHTING"

Woohoo for family.... I'm sure as hell having a load of fun. *throws confetti*


mew...