♥Friday, August 1, 2008;
11:21 PM
I've been trying to forget you for ages now. But it seems, you'll always find a way to creep back into my life.
I can't forget what you did to me. I can't forget how you've hurt me. I can't forget how you stooped so low and made me hate you so much. I can't believe at one moment, I actually thought I loved you.
Love doesn't exist. Not in this time. Not right now. I don't believe it cause it's such a fucking lie. Whatever promises you made to me were meant to be broken. They never meant a thing.
Everything was a lie. It was just bull shit. When it came down to it, I was nothing but your bitch. Someone you could abuse and never fight back.
And even when I did, all I got were scars and bruises. I had to go to school in shame as band aids were slapped across my forehead. You fucking fucktard.
I pray you be punished for everything you did. And I blame you for the reason I no longer believe in relationships cause it'd only be a reflection of you.
Leave me alone. Please.
mew...