♥Thursday, August 28, 2008;
4:17 PM
I'm begging you to forgive me...
Yet again, I had to deny the opportunity of meeting you again. I am so sorry. I asked for it then at the last minute, I couldn't. Will you forgive me?? I even bought a card with the bleeding words, "
WILL YOU FORGIVE ME?"
It's been forever sine I last saw you. I have to admit I want to beat you and
Daytona. I'll kill your sorry polished ass!!
I'm sorry, sorry, sorry. I was very brief when you called. I can't even talk now. Not yet okay. Please be patient, I'll tell you everything soon, okay?
The house is silent. I'm alone. And I'm a little scared.
Yesterday, the whole time I tried to sleep unsuccessfully, I imagined dinosaurs roaming the store looking for some fat hippo to eat. Voila,
every time it happens, I'm the only one there!
Joselito is thoroughly convinced I'm about to face a mental breakdown very soon, and I might have to agree.
I haven't been eating very well. I don't actually have the appetite. Surprisingly, I'm only ever super thirsty. And I woke up this morning close to 5 times just to pee off within 2 hours. I used to have midnight pee-
ing sessions, but it abruptly stopped. Doc says it's a good thing but couldn't find a cause for it. Fuck docs. They sit it comfy cushion-
ey chairs and rant through their teeth, reading off textbooks on their laps underneath the table. I had the load of them. They never could provide anything concrete until it's "
too late". idiots.
Okay, this part onwards is just something I had to let go off. It's been bugging me so much so I feel terrible holding it in.
I feel really bad for my supervisor. His name is Tang
Choon Sin. He's been working with my Mum for 98764r21987304062153years now. How many donkey years was that?! Anyway, he's the best person to ever work with. He puts his staff before himself and is always concerned with whether they're happy working with him. He'd randomly come up to you and ask you whether you're happy working with him. He asks you the silly-est things as though he's a little boy wondering what the world could bring him.
Well, anyway, he tends to take the blame for his staff. Like when there's a problem between customer and staff, he'd take over and access the situation. Sometimes, MOTHER-FUCKING customers are begging me to stab them, but he'd calmly say sorry and take all the crap.
And well, recently, he divulged information regarding a transfer(the one I said about in my previous post), so that his staff would be prepared. But one of us, talked to some idiot part-timer who was cursed with such a big mouth, SHIT comes out of it. But another manager heard it and is upset that Mum didn't give her the information and instead heard it from a
measly part-timer. So, Mum's upset, another manager's upset and Arson(we call him that) is sad that he's disappointed Mum. Get the story. Weirdly, during the time this incident happened, I was in the store sleeping my ass off.
Haiz. Actually, the only people who knows of this is the person being
transferred, Mum and me. I never told anyone except from fellow readers since none of those working in Mum's stores have a life beyond work and thus, are incapable of finding things out through my blog. Mum told Arson cause it's his store involved too but insisted that the matter be kept a secret until further notice. But he was worried that his staff might not be able to handle working with my aunt, so he told them to get them prepared for it.
So he wrote a very adorable Sorry Card for Mum with a little help from me since he insisted that he wanted it written in Malay so it's more personal. Yes, Arson is Malaysian but it's been a gazillion years since he last wrote Malay
mah! After having passed it to Mum, she gave that expression I was sure she was to give and placed the card at the computer table.
You know, sometimes, when you care about someone, you have to put them before yourself. And through the entire time I've worked with him, he's done that every step of the way. He doesn't forsake you to tend with your problems. He helps you through it. He hardly ever scolds you. I swear I have never seen him stop smiling. Except for that one time........
I just hope he can remain strong. That whatever setbacks he
faces, he'd do it the way he always does, with such positivity and open-mindedness. I truly admire him for who he is. I can see now why it's such a delight working with him and even better, being his friend. =)
I gotta go and knock myself out. Will see everyone soon. =)
P.S: I'm going shopping during the fasting month to buy stuff for Hari Raya. Will anyone come along with me on my quest for materialistic possessions? =P
mew...