this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Sunday, August 10, 2008;

10:34 AM


First and foremost,


to these 2 gorgeous hunks, Sean David Mossadeg and Eugene Kwok. They both turned 18 yesterday. So I'm kinda late by 1 day. Sorry Eugene for not attending your BBQ party. I owe you big time, huh?!

And here they are. =)

Note: These are UNDATED pictures. I mean, I'm just not saying. =X
Side Note to Eugene: Will you sing me Britney? =P

Anyway, I missed out on a party last night. Grr~! Why do I have to be so nice??

I didn't go to the "Above-Age PAR-TAY" cause I felt bad that Dad was alone at home. So I asked to meet him for drinks or a meal, whichever he preferred. And so we did. Weird conversations. Remind me never to have a "heart-to-heart" talk with Dad ever again. =.=

Any-HOO, I'm working later today with a bunch of retards who always seem to make my day. I love work, I love the people and I love how fun it is to goof around and then bump into someone. =)

Oh, and I've been having a bruised arm for a couple of days now. I mean, it's not really blue-black but it hurts when someone touches my arm, or if I swing my arm too hard. It's akin to the one on my knee where a classmate of mine had umm, an accident. LoL. Funny thinking about it now. 

If I think about it right, Blue-black bruises occur when there is a blood clot beneath the skin. However, if there is no bruise and the area hurts just like when you do have a bruise, it could only mean one thing: muscle strain. Yeah, solved the mystery!! But the pain's still here. =(

If you ever have muscle strains, that's only cause you pushed that particular area to its limit. So get some oil, the one that's heaty, and massage it gently. If there is continuous pain, visit a doctor. =)

Gosh, now I sound like a label on some packaging. =.=

Shit. There's so much I want to do but no time. So, I'll leave this at that and tell you everything I want you to know tomorrow.

P.S. Yay. Mum and Sis are coming back tonight. =DDD


mew...