this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Wednesday, August 13, 2008;

3:22 PM


Darn!!! I did the "right" thing by telling Dad that there was no school and that I'd just have to stay home and study!!!

Gosh. Why must I be so nice??

Anyway, I'm just about done with Chong's ProdMgmt, and I'd really like to move on to Azhar's IMM then Edwin's PR. I am so not looking forward to Juliet's MMR cause for one, it completely sucks to be her student. She's just one lecturer who CANNOT teach. It's like she doesn't even know what she's doing. And her explanations is of no reference to the question posed. I don't know. I still have to pass the module. I DO NOT want to repeat it. *throws up*

Dad and I had a few more "heart-to-heart" talks. Seriously! Can we put a halt to those things?! It's freaking me out!! 

Moving on, I tried like curling the ends of my hair. LoL~! I love it!!! Too bad Grandma says I don't look nice. So sad! 

Oh, Wendy! I got a reply from Dad!!!
Me: There you go! :D
Dad: What's this?
Me: Egg lur! :D
Dad: Ehk? Kau potong?! (Eh, you cut?!)
Me: Nope :D
Dad: Abeh?
Me: Use this thing lur! *shoves item into his face*
Dad: Hmm. Thank you.  =.=

There's a whole list of movies I would really like to watch.

Like there's:
I think: It's got a pretty interesting trailer. Managed to download it from apple's website. And I really want to see Emma's performance in a different role. I'm really looking forward to this one.

I think: There's a lot of revelation to be heard in this movie. And the trailer was extremely awesome. I have a thing about watching cute guys in trouble. Psst! Not talking about Daniel Radcliffe! *SHH!*

I think: The title of the movie is just WAY too interesting! It might even be inspiring! But I'm waiting for more info for the movie. But I don't think I'll find these in the cinemas. Not too sure though. Cause I found this through blog-surfing and it definitely wasn't local.

I think: I WILL DEFINITELY CATCH THIS. First of all, I had the chance to read through the comic briefly. I thought it was intriguing but I kind of forgot about it after not having seen it for like a long time. So yeah! I'm going to watch this.


I think: This is definitely a must-watch. The entire plot is amazing. I like the whole idea. I mean it's sort of cliche la, but the way they had it done is pretty good. =D Anyway, I think the girl's hot. Haha!


I think: This is a screenshot from the movie, The Women, including stars like Meg Ryan and Eva Mendes. God damn it, she's extremely hot! Haha! It's really a nice movie and no way compared to SATC!


I think: A tale of two sisters sounds pretty exciting! They both return from the "asylum" and find trouble recovering with a bunch of nutheads in the house. =D My kind of movie.

On a lighter note, I made a list of things my babes and I have to complete by the end of the year. I wish we'd have more time. We wasted a lot on things that didn't really matter.

Okay, maybe it's not so light. Kinda sad, but hey, no time to be sad. Just have fun, FUN, FUN!


On a funny side, 

retards in love <3


Cheerios love ^^


mew...