this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Thursday, July 17, 2008;

11:24 AM


Yay to another image-heavy post. I owe too much I guess so since I'm having a break and while listening to My Chemical Romance's new the Black Parade Is Dead DVD, I decide to update the pictures since they're putting me in such a happy mood. =D

Oh yeah, there's actually an audio CD of them performing live alongside the DVD. SWEET~! +P


2 days after my birthday, Ah Sin, my supervisor presented this to me just as we opened store, in plain view of everyone. Yes, he is a retard. But he is the greatest supervisor I've ever had. =)

Above: My very lovable younger brother at work. He's cute and yeap, he's available now.
Below: Joselito Galang Venzuela. He's sexier in person. REALLY. =P

Above: Siew Ming. I absolutely love her. She's like my 'other half'. =P
Below: MY BELOVED SUPERVISOR! He actually has a thing for Julaiha Bte Jusoh a.k.a Jay. =X


Above: Me and Siew Ming at the counter. That is definitely Ah Sin's hand. 
Below: My little brother, Aloy trying to look cool outside the store.


This is Wally. My best friend since we were in Kindergarten. I miss him. ='(



My classmates in the studio. We were doing multi-camera production and we were preparing for our In-Course Assestment.


This is another set of pictures. I feared for Wendy's safety since she wanted to go to Clark Quay all alone. Most likely to booze herself silly. So I thought I'd accompany her and make sure she's okay. We went window shopping around Vivo to get her mind off things.

Me and Wends tried out these summer hats while at Forever 21. They looked so high-class compared to us... =P

Above: Me trying out at Forever 21.
Below: Hanging out at the White Dog Cafe.

Above: Gosh! Warm chocolate cake with vanilla ice-cream decorated with chocolate syrup.
Below: Oreo Cheese Cake. You can tell that there's a piece of the corner missing. I ate it. =)

Above: Wendy, pouring for us our drinks.
Below: White Cafe's special drink. Totally exquisite.


Then, there was the time we went to Simei for Jay had to pick Hairi up at his school. So we went to East Point Mall's KFC to chill out.

Above: Me and Wends feeling so fucked up.
Below: Jay in an attempt to dig both her nostrils simultaneously. Whether she succeeded or not, that is an entirely different story.


Umm, in a way, this actually is quite normal for Jay. =P


So that's it for now. I'm totally excited about watching The Dark Knight later. Hope I have fun. See ya. -.^


mew...