this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Wednesday, July 9, 2008;

12:47 PM


This may just be another pointless post, so I must warn you before you read. I don't want anyone spouting shit that they've wasted time reading this.

Darn. Can't you be a little less of a pain in my butthole? Why exactly, are you always making me your punching bag?? It's not my fault when you argue with Mum, face it, you started it by raking up things from the middle ages. It's not my fault you're tired. You spend late nights on the computer or watching soccer. It's not my fault you feel unappreciated. You can't even appreciate what others have done for you or the fact that we all still stand by you despite your immature behaviour. I'm super tired of always being there to take the it in. Worst still, you're my Dad. The one who had been there bsince I was a chibi little bugger. We were so close. But what happened? Don't freaking say I've changed. YOU HAVE.

Nuff' said.

I just realised how much of my life is unknown to my parents. I mean, they never thought to ask, so I never bothered to tell. I confide in my friends for mostly everything. It just seems like it's not worth mentioning to them. Not like it mattered. =.=

Anyway, the time I spent with Wendy was "interesting' shall I say? Thanks so much for being my company all afternoon. *DOMO ARIGATOU!*

ICAs are beaming down on us like f*ck. I'm terribly confident that we're all just over-worked. And come to think of it now, I'm not looking forward to the Industrial Attachment.

To be honest with you, I should honestly say this, I mean I don't want you guys to get me wrongly, but.... I swear to the heavens, on my birthday, it was he loneliest time of my life. I swear I just wanted to burst out crying. Despite the fact that I was surrounded my friends, I felt more alone than ever. I'm not too sure why. I always thought I should be content with what I already have. On Saturday however, my colleagues surprised my with a cake and birthday song at work! The cake was like displayed for the world to see. Sweet la, Uncle Ah Sin~! I did take pictures of which I'll upload only a selected bunch. =) Got unglam shots la.

On Sunday, my sister and I watched Hancock. Which was so totally AWESOME! I didn't know that Charlize Theron was part of the casts, so everything came as such a big surprise. Overall, you guys should watch it despite what critics say. =)

Then in the evening, we all (family members), met at Sakura International at the Jurong West Stadium for an evening meal and a celebration for July babes. Me, 3, Auntie Maria, 5 and Grandma, 6. Food was awesome. And I should never have eaten again after that but well, by Monday afternoon, I was back to being hungry again. =P

Well, then. Have a great day today. Loads of luck to all students facing Multi-cam ICA today. And I am looking forward to what Jay planned for us on Saturday.

XCheerios^^X


mew...