♥Wednesday, July 9, 2008;
10:07 PM
This is shit. I'm so sorry guys. I really am.
I FUCKING SCREWED UP FOR MULTI-CAM ICA! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I AM SO UBERLY SORRY GUYS! I SEALED YOUR FATE WITH MY STUPIDITY. I SCREWED UP LIKE FUCK AND I STILL FEEL TERRIBLY RESPONSIBLY FOR IT.
Please, please, please, mark me down if you must. I am terribly, terribly sorry for my lack of everything. And darn, I was so upset just now, I didn't mean to break down. Damn, Syaq, you're such a WEAKLING!!!
Many thanks to Ainon and Affam though. You guys rocked. Ainon, you are the most AWESOMEST person in my life now. Please don't stop helping us due to my stupidity.
Fuck. I wish we could do it all over again. Maybe, if I paid a little more attention, or maybe if I knew what to do, maybe we could've done better. I SUCK. PERIOD.
Sorry Wendy, you waited for me for so long, but in the end, I just had to go home straight. I can't take it la. I swear, it's so hard to look at my team members. They were disappointed. I know that. But they were too nice to me. ~_~
Once again, note to self.
I SUCK! I SUCK! I SUCK! I SUCK! I SUCK! I SUCK! I SUCK! I SUCK!
Period.
mew...