this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Thursday, July 31, 2008;

4:11 PM


Shut the fuck up fucktards. You have no fucking idea why it was fucking made that way so shut the fuck up. You never read the actual fucking comic books, so you know fucking nuts. So don't start yapping your fucking asshole about! Maybe it's cause your fucking asshole is so fucking loose, that's why all the shit is coming out!

Okay, that was for all the fucktards who gave a fucking review about how The Dark Knight was revolving too much on the Joker. Fuck you. It's got nothing to do with Heath's death. And he's gone already. Let the poor soul rest in peace. You wanna know why? Go read the bloody comics from the BEGINNING to its latest. Dumbass.

Anyway, I watched TDK again yesterday with Naz and Radiah. Met them after my group's presentation with Edwin Tan. I swear we were all shaking and you could tell we were nervous especially Nissa cause she spoke so fast. She was shaking after she finished her part and stood next to me. I made a bleeding blunder when I said SHIT so loudly in class. Darn it, we were recorded live. =.=

But alas, I think we did okay. Khad did an amazing job with the brochure. She had it printed in the same kind of paper brochures usually have. So it was super duper realistic. And I even lended my Samsung lanyard Mum got from the company as an example. Didn't know I could find a use for it this way. But no way was I gonna let Edwin have it.

Shi Yan "stepped" on my knee yesterday. So let me tell the whole world about it. He stepped on my bloody knee! He didn't do it on purpose definitely. It was an accident. But what the heck, I came home with a bruised and slightly swollen knee. Dad instantaneously thought I was in a fight earlier in the day. =.=

Seriously, I never felt more suay in my entire life before. Especially for my poor left side of the body. I don't know why the right side is immune to any kind of harm, but the left side is gonna die before the right side. Complicated much??

Multicam's hard. And I feel more pressurized when I think that people are expecting a lot from my group. We've got so many crazy, creative ideas, we're worried about the execution part of it. I hope all goes well. MUST MEET AI-CHAN SOON!

I'm waiting for Wends right now while trying to do Multicam script. Internet's such a pain, that's why I typed this out while waiting. See! Disconnected again. =.=

On a lighter note, I'm really happy I got my pay. I spent too much on a really small amount of pay last month. I need to start saving up. I want to try saving up $1000, before the next semester. Oh, for the fun of it. At least I have a goal to work on.

And as an added bonus, I'm gonna get two pays. One which I have already received today and another on the 7th, which is next week!! You see, my company holds back our first month's pay and only gives us the following month. So, while I worked my ass off in June, I'll only received the amount I worked on that month at the end of July. Get it?

No?

Just imagine this, when you start working, you have to work for 2 months before your first pay is released to you, and subsequently that way. So when you quit, you get two months pay. =)

Thank God this system no longer applies anymore. Since one part-timer who only worked for a month complained to HR department about this. Probably even threatens to take legal action. Well, good news to me. Mum wasn't quite to happy about it. I mean, the company's been doing so for so long and her comes a little quirky character upsetting the balance. =.=

Well then, I gotta go finish up Multicam.

Cheerios ^^


mew...