this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Thursday, July 3, 2008;

10:26 AM


I'm surprised that I haven't written in for like ever. Usually, I'm dying to tell the world how fucked up my life was. But I guess things have been pretty good. =)

Last few weeks were great. They're definitely woth mentioning but you'd be cross-eyed if I'd have to write them ALL down. But they do include of me,

1) falling completely off the bus one night.
2) feeling comletely guilty about a classmate than hating him/her for what happened.
3) bumping into a PC that it came CRASHING down in class. =.=
4) scoring a goal by random kicking

and some others I really cannot put up. Hazukashi~!!!

Anyways, I need to make a note in here for all those who did take the time to read my blog. It's sweet and I hail you for it.

However, I get the sense that some of you out there make too much assumptions about what I write. I've always believed that when in doubt, BLOODY ASK!

Don't assume that I'm writing about you or someone you know. For God's sake, most of the time, when I bitch about someone, I write their bleeding names of my site, tainting the page and proudly say I hate them. =)

Like I do when I talk about Dad. =.=

But when I don't mention a name, it's because I am unsure of how I feel. I feel angry/sad/disappointed at one point. And still, I am confused as to how things got this far/bad.

So, if you feel like I'm talking about you, then straight up, we DO NEED TO TALK. Cause I can't say clearly to you. Writing it down helps me see how my thoughts are formed. And usually, they're in a scramble, and definitely include some major profanities.

On a lighter note, thanks Aida, Olivia, Jay, Joyce, Wally, Nana, Mum, Bik Ajon, Mak Mar and uh, everyone for the wishes. Very sweet. And it doesn't matter who sends first. The fact that I did receive it was great enough. Thanks loads!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!


mew...