I know I haven't updated much. I apologize for my lack of desire to update the blog.
Truth is, there had been a lot going on and I'm not sure where to begin. But the more I procrastinate, the more they're piling up.
So, anyway, while trying to wait for my tea to be brewed, I'd take some time off to update on what's been going on.
Last Saturday, 12th July 2008, I met up with Jay, Wends, Hairi, Nazreen and Jonathan at Boon Lay Interchange. Naz and Jon was indefinitely late, but hey, I wasn't blamed for being very, very late. =P
We went to eat at Pizza Hut like immediately. Our stomachs were growling so loud, I thought perhaps our insides were about to engage in a war! Darn it!
So here's what we had...
The entire[incomplete] table(up) and the super supreme(down).
My beef lasagne(up) and Jay's Curry Chicken Baked Rice(down).
The waitress made this major blunder by asking our table if someone was celebrating a birthday. That was when I realised something was a tad bit fishy, like we had yet to leave despite finishing our meals earlier on.
And so, it turns out....
They planned a surprise birthday cake to be presented to me! LoL! Absolutely sweet. They missed my birthday since they had to do projects and all. So they planned this to make it to me. =D
From left: Hairi, Wends, Jay, Naz and Jon. =D Thanks a lot yo!
Then Jay presented me with a
gift that I so absolutely love. Thank EUU!!!! <3
After that, we went to the arcade to play DAYTONA! I absolutely love the game. Despite Jay's previous perception that arcades are a waste of time, she ACTUALLY enjoyed playing Daytona with us. Read her
blog for her experience.
We took a seat at McCafe where we had so much fun irritating Wends with the word
PIT STOP! Muahahahaha! While playing racing, Wends thought she was going into a short cut. Turns out, it was a pit stop, and so she got lagged behind by one lap. She came in last lur. =P Check out what she
wrote!
We went off to Toys R Us where we were just goofing around with the toys there. It seemed that there were less toys then but hey, it was fun. =)
After Jay and Hairi left to buy food for her Mum and then go back home, Wends, Me and Jon walked about the shopping mall. We had a great time getting to know each other, and we were plain talking, and doing more talking.
Naz & Jon at Kiddy Palace(up), and Donald & Mickey in what seems to be in a humping position(down). I swear, we didn't put it that way. I just looked up and there they were!
Naz with Stitch. Aren't they adorable?!!! =X
Well, anyway, it seems that Blogger is being such a bitch and only allowing me to upload pictures just this much. And since, I'm too lazy to have them uploaded on photobucket and then copying and pasting the embeds here, I'll save it for next time. I owe a lot of people pictures. And I definitely want to show the world how great working at RSH IMM is. My "family" there is absolutely the best.
And today, I suffered a revelation. Are you ready? Here you go.
KHADIJAH IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AT MAKING POWERPOINTS!!!!
She was insanely fast and very efficient.
And another great thing is, AIDA, BEAT, SEAN, YUEN MUN AND KHAD IS IN MY GROUP FOR MULTI-CAM! We plan to do something very Japanese, involving Kimonos, sliding doors, half-bald head masks, and either the Haruki or Kanjani 8, Naniwa Iroha Bushi song performance. LoL. We are so excited about it. We managed to secure Ainon to help us out again since she's ready to do something different and fun. YATTA~! ><
Jersey today was absolutely RETARDED. Did you get that? It was RETARDED. Each of us fell one way or another. Or for some of us, the ball bounced off the post and slammed into our heads. *hint hint at the boy wearing boxers*
Aida fell extremely hard against the concrete street soccer floor. She sustained a small wound in two parts. And for some reason, her kicks were so much POWERFUL after the accident. Amazing. She was finally able to utilize her 'chi' and create a positive flow of energy. LoL~!
Yuen Mun did the funniest thing! I swear it would be way too hard to describe it. But I know I laughed so hard and thinking about it now is just so hilarious!!! Oh, and you should've seen how Thomson fell after some complicated sequence between him and the ball.
I almost managed to pull down Sean's shorts. Darn. It was the first time I saw him without pants + belt. It was harder to pull down with a belt on. By the time he realized it, he was like " ^.^ - silent pause- WOAH!" and proceeded on holding his shorts up. Further attempts proved futile since he was quick enough to run from me when he noticed me approaching. =P
MJ was being himself so we got quite a load of laughter from him ALONE.
Today was great. Today was awesome.
Jia Xin and I managed to completely do the SPSS-thing. DATA CONFIRMED.
Now, it's just the report for Juliet's Media Market Research and Azhar's The Grudge-thingy. I wish I hadn't read about the movie. ~_~
YAY to doing Chong's Insight Paper. Many thanks to Nana-chan for the assistance. Yea la babe. It's been a while since we last talked whole-heartedly. But hey, you know I'm here when you need me.
Fellas, anytime, anywhere, anything and whatever. This I promise you.
Cheerios ^^