♥Tuesday, July 22, 2008;
2:38 PM
I just realised that I didn't want anyone to know how I felt. I mean, it doesn't really matter. If you guys are happy, that's just what I'd like to see.
I guess I've been missing out on a lot of things around me. I let things slip by and it's such a waste that I didn't treasure each and every moment being alive and with the greatest people around me. Pardon my language, the feeling's bursting out in biblical proportions.
I want to do something big. More than what I've already done. I want to do something so big, I'd forever be remembered as the girl who did so-and-so. But sadly, I am uninspired.
I'm currently in the library next to Jurong Entertainment Centre with Syafik a.k.a Ark. Haven't seen him in a while. He told me of Hafizah's party. Darn, I missed it.
Hafizah, if you do read this bloody pathetic blog, Many apologies for not attending your birthday party, okay?
The MCR album is just fucking awesome. And did I tell you how AMAZINGLY AWESOME TDK was?!! Oh yeah, I did.
Anyway, I'm gonna go drown my sorrows. See you guys later, yea?!
mew...