this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Monday, July 28, 2008;

12:01 AM


After today's incident, there's so much I want to say.

I thank God for everything he's given to me.
I'm sorry for the times I blamed others for my mistakes.
I'm sorry for the times I cursed you for my bad luck.
I'm sorry for the times I was such an arrogant bitch.
I'm sorry for the times I made mistakes when all you expected was perfection.
I'm sorry for the times I tried so hard and didn't make it.
I'm sorry for the times I made you upset.
I'm sorry for the times I failed being a friend when I wasn't there when you needed me.
I'm sorry for the times you hated me.
I'm sorry for the times I could've give.
I'm sorry for every little thing that made it so hard to get along.

There's so many things I want to promise never to do. But I know somewhere along the way, I'd break it. 

I wish certain things would just go away. I wish I could be a little different. I wish for a whole bunch of things. But it sucks that there's so much wishful thinking in this oh-so-fucked up world.

I don't expect you to do everything I say. And alas, if the message hasn't reached you, I only want to protect you. I only want you to come and look for me. Find me when you need me. Call me. HELL.

You know what? Right now, I wouldn't mind being forgotten.


mew...