this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Saturday, June 14, 2008;

10:49 AM


Well, yesterday work was pretty scandalous? Joselito and I were bitching about someone. LoL. Maz joined in soon after. But dang! Not as fun as the previous day.

Anyway, sweet that Julaiha Jusoh a.k.a Jay, dropped by with her Mum to see me. But no thanks to the crowd, I kept having to go back behind the counter. It was a little 'scary' when the first person I saw after lifting my head off the comp screen was her Mum. LoL. Hahaha!

Later in the evening, Hairi popped by to say hi. Gosh! Waste tambang! Save to money for marriage lur! =.=

When I got back, managed to catch Music Station. Hey! Say! JUMP was one of the guests performing that night. They're so HOT now~! Gosh, watching them grow up on TV is amazing!!! I watched Perfume, Acidman, and some others that I missed. LoL! Acidman told of their previous performance where Kanjani8 was also a guest performing that day. And they were so nervous, one of the started singing WAY before the commercial break ended. And the staff were waving and shouting, "NO! NO!" Kanjani8 had such a laugh they probably would've died that night. Thank God they didn't. =P

Wah! In the next episode of music station, KAT-TUN is a guest!! Probably their new single, DUES or something from their Queen of Pirates Album. Ah~! Yami-chan! I want to borrow that ALBUM!!! ><

I went out last night after Mum and Sis were asleep. LoL. Morning air is good I guess. It clears your thoughts. Spiritual cleansing. But heck, because of it, I woke up late and Dad got upset. Fuck~! 

Mum wants to take us out to watch Kung Fu Panda this coming Monday. Yeargh! Joselito kept giggling at work thinking about the movie. Says he, it was awesome...

Oh yeah, I caught Marilyn Manson on MTV. My take? I actually think he's impressive. Why? I have no bloody idea. It's his persona that intrigues me. Either that, or his video of Tainted Love just caught my eye with a number of cuties in there. I think it's that bad-boy image that makes it such a thrill to be with. That sense of danger. Oh yeah, I like bad boys. The naughtier the better. =P

Before I forget, if you guys happen to be reading this, I am terribly sorry okay?!!! I have a bad memory and sometimes I forget things. And it's terrible that I forget your names!!! I go out with a lot of people I tend to forget yeah?! It's hard when I have to pretend and call you guys by fugly names. Sweetheartx just don't count! ><

Gosh! I am so fixated by Dan Brown's Deception Point. It's as realistic as my imagination can go. Amazing desu~! Must read til the end!!!

Now, get a load of all the pictures. I'm a little too lazy to arrange them accordingly. =P













Even if a million years pass by
We never change, no worries, you'll be alright
You'll definitely meet your precious one
One day you'll find them on this earth, I believe in love
Forever


mew...