this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Thursday, June 19, 2008;

3:19 PM


Some people are just great at playing pretend. They tell you things so that you pity them or whatnot. That's just what they do best, huh?

In truth, they've got noone to share their problems with. Noone who voluntarily asks them what's wrong or give a listening ear. So what do they do? They make themselves look so pitiful so others feel bad that they've ignored them and show concern. The kind of concern you don't get from your friends. But the kind you get from strangers who pass by and drop a single coin into your basket.

You know nothing about love. You never played the part. And all you did was just stand there, hailing a trophy that didn't even bear your name. What are you trying to prove? 

I'm not one to say. I don't know you. But hey, have you ever heard of first impressions? It plays a large part in our lives. And if you can't present yourself well enough, who really wants to stick around and get to know you? 

Don't get mad at me. These are my opinions. My own judgement. Have you seen my url? It says, BIASED STATEMENTS. I say what I want, however I feel. If you don't like it, you can close the page. Don't trouble yourself and stand up. One click. It's a big cross at the top right-hand page.

Anyway, I really like my job. Everyday's a new learning experience. But for yesterday, it was like the most terrifying time of my life. This one particular customer I once served LAST YEAR, returned and asked for ME to serve. She's eccentric. A little loud. And very particular about a whole lot of things. She's adamant that her feet is retarded, half-screeching that her bone is sticking out. And calls out my name in front of my colleagues in a manner that makes you skin crawl. She prevented me from serving my other customers, and freaked me out so bad, I went in the store room screaming my head off. I swear, I would've gone nuts if she had stayed longer.

I told my colleague in the store room that she might be crazy. And when I went out to pass her the slipper she asked for, the first thing she said is, "You think I'm crazy, don't you?"

My heart skipped a beat. Like, I could've passed out in fear at that point in time. Thank God for Joselito and Aloy around. Goodness Gosh!

But well, working in this kind of environment encourages to meet and handle many kind of people. The bitchy, stuck-up, timid, over-zealous and all others. you have some good days. Some bad. But you learn something at the end of the day. 

I love Dane Cook. I don't care what everyone says. But he's just awesome. Jeff Dunham is not too bad too! I think Achmed the Dead Terrorist is amazing. Though he doesn't get much exposure. Damn it!

Oh. Get a load of Achmed's Jingle Bombs.

Dashing through the sand
with a bomb strapped to my back.
I have a nasty plan
for Christmas in Iraq.
I got through checkpoint A,
but not through checkpoint B.
That's when I got shot in the ass
by the US Military...

[it's not funny!]

Oooh, jingle bombs, jingle bombs
Mine blew up you see.
Where are all the virgins
that Bin Laden promised me?
Oooh, jingle bombs, jingle bombs
U.S. soldiers shot me dead.
The only thing that I have left
is this towel up on my head.

I used to be a man,
but every time I cough,
thanks to Uncle Sam,
my nuts keep falling off.
My bombing days are done.
I need to find some work.
Perhaps it would be much safer
as a convenient store night clerk.

Oooh, jingle bombs, jingle bombs
I think I got screwed.
Don't laugh at me because I'm dead
or I'll kill you...

I KILL YOUOUOU!

How about that?!!! I think he's awesome. Don't you?!!! Hahaha!

I've just realised that there are too many faggots about in my life. Like, seriously, what happened to all the good men out there?!! The ones who'd like to challenge their surroundings and play with fire?!! Okay, wait. Does that make sense?

On a lighter note, I'm leaving tomorrow night/next morning. Only coming back Monday morning. I can choose to skip school. But what the heck, it'll be fun to not sleep and go to school straight. For the first time, I'll be super early!! Maybe, I can get LJ breakfast!!! JAY! WENDS! CAN OR NOT?!!!

One more thing. I REFUSE TO GO SOBER! Muahahaha!


mew...