Shit. As much as I'd hate to say this, THANK GOD FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!
I can't wear my bloody contacts for about 2 weeks. Cause I hurt my eye in some fight. GREAT SYAQ~! Fight some more. I'm sure others would like a taste of your punch. And your eye is dying for another elbow in it. I so do not like my specs. And yes ALOY! Your wish came true! I have to wear my darn specs to work...
Anyway, I watched TRL this morning with William Moseley and Ben Barnes as the special guests. They were promoting special clips and trivias about the comic series that others may not have known. My, my, was Ben hot. Will kind of reminded me of Shi Yan. Cause everytime he spoke, he did a whole lot of hand gestures. The mike went in and out of range. LoL~! Cute!
Well, I'm in love with this song today. So, yeah. It's tonight's sweet lullaby. I just hope I wake up the next day to hear this song once more. =)
Na-na-na-sa-ku-ka-na-ha-ru-ka-na-ya-ku-so-ku
ma-wa-ru-na-mo-na-i-ya-ku-so-ku
itsumo dare ka ni makaseta
nani mo kowakunai Everyday
dakedo shinjirare nakute
hitori ie wo tobidashita
kimi no koe ga soko ni kikoeta karasa
nagareru asega kaze ni yureteiru
hashiru kimi ga matsu basho e
ano hi oretachi ga shinjita yume
kizamu harukana yakusoku
machi wo samayoi tsukarete
(Oh anybody, oh oh everybody)
michi ni suwatte nagameta
(Dream is slipped away, oh yah on!)
kamen wo tsuketa otona ga
onaji fukude aruiteru
(Oh yeah Love is what I'm looking for)
(I believe your promise, I promise you)
kimi no yume ga soko ni kienai youni
[chorus]
afureru ai ga sora ni habataite
mawaru owari no nai hibi ga
shinjiru kimi ga tsuita uso nara
sotto kokoro ni shimauyo
[repeat chorus]
nagareru wasega kaze ni yureteiru
hashiru kimi ga matsu basho e
ano hi oretachi ga shinjita yume
kizamu harukana yakusoku
mawaru harukana yakusoku..