this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Thursday, June 26, 2008;

1:07 AM


I have been watching a lot of videos and movies these past few days. Many thanks to Yami for most of my collection. =)

I think Summerstorm is an awesome movie despite its gay theme. But I still felt that the story hung short. As though more should be there but was cut off or something. Anyway, the guys in them are mostly hot, except for the lead role who is such an ugly nerd. =P

Next up, I watched Itsuka no Kimi e. Ah, fuck. I was screaming at them to get in bed together throughout the movie. The lead looked so ugly when he cried. But god dammit, he looked super melt-syaq-in-her-seat when he smiled. He has such thick luscious lips, I am so jealous of the other character who got kissed by him. Sweet and entertaining, I just wished there were more hot, spicy scenes to fill up the void.

OOH!! Super Junior is indeed a whole load of sexy Korean meat! Gosh! I was about to die watching their PV and in an episode of Star King. KAWAII little girls ne~? YAMI I LOVE YOU FOR INTRODUCING ME TO SJ!!!! More hot men to add into my imagination. =D

I've watched Gokusen 3 up to Episode 4, and I'm still waiting to download the rest. Seriously, it's taking too long. I WANT MY MIURA! and Takaki Yuya on top please!!! WARGH~! *dies* In the third installment of Gokusen, there're more hot guys. Main characters include 6 high-school boys and their homeroom teacher, Yamaguchi-sensei or Yankumi. This class that she's been assigned to contains the school's worst delinquents. Somehow, her methods have touched their hearts and slowly, they learn to appreciate her and everything she does. They all learn to smile a little more, have confidence in themselves and understand that there are those who want to help them, guide them and shower them with the concern they never had. Yankumi reminded me of my Secondary school principal, Mrs. Kong. She taught me and many others that there's much more that we can do than fight around, or playing truant or whatever lah. Point is, it's not always the end. Even when it seems that noone out there seems to care, there's always one person, at least one, who waiting to give a listening ear. Someone who'd trust and believe in us when many others doubt us. Someone who's ready stand by. How odd, that you learn true meanings of friendship from a teacher. =) THANKS MRS. KONG!

Moving on, I'm still in the midst of watching Tanaka Koki's drama, Tanaka Express 3: My Tracks Lead To You. Very funny cause Koki's the kind who plays with his facial expressions and make you laugh like hell. Muahahaha~! Dammit, the one nerd in that drama is so fucking hot, I nearly screamed at the MRT Station. Please do not label me nuts. I am just another fan girl~! =)

I had fun today playing soccer and basketball. Though it was super unlucky of me that within the first five minutes of playing soccer, I 'rammed' into Thomson during a tackle. I was so transfixed on the ball, I forgot that there had to be someone who was driving it. Darn Syaq~!! Wah seh. Thomson elbowed somewhere below my collar bone and I was coughing for a bit, cause I kinda got the wind knocked out of me. I spun 360 degrees after the hit. =.=

Then during the basketball game, I umped really hard to throw the ball into the hoop. I'm not sure what, but I stretched something, and I swear I just couldn't breathe for a bit. Yay. Play aggressive sports while still recovering from food poisoning. (-..-) I had to just sit down immediately. The miracle thing that happened was that the ball actually went in! Cause I know it bounced a bit off the ring, but turned out the ball pitied me, so it just went in. =)

I got a little sunburnt. Thank God for my aloe vera. Heex~! Anyway, I met Ms. Lobsterhead at J.E. We had a good chat talking about the things we missed out on each other during the holidays. We were too busy with work and everything. We walked about the pasar malam, had some ice-cream and sat down some more to talk. Seriously, it was nice to let go of somethings that I had to hold back. It's a total relief. Thanks for listening babe~! Love ya, muacks!! :-*

Have fun doing ICAs tomorrow y'all! 


mew...