this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Wednesday, June 4, 2008;

10:40 PM


I don't want to make a pointless post or ramble on how fugly shitty I feel like right now.

But hey, a blog is an update of my oh-so pretty life. If you get bored, feel free to close this window. Like, seriously.

Well, for starters, it's kinda sad that I think Isaac and I are STILL not on good terms. I mean, it's been fucking forever already la. I'm like waiting for him to make the first move, while he's probably waiting for me. Great~! =|

Jay is pretty happy, I guess. Though I must say I am still shocked by the news. But babe, seriously, TAKE IT EASY. No rush. And you'd better be studying for Chong right now! Oh, and please do something about your blog html. It's a little whacked.

Apart from hearing the sweet delights of someone shitting shit+gas+water(is that even it???), home's pretty much the same. Though I did get upset with Mom earlier on. I'm just not talking anymore. I haven't argued with Dad for over a week now. It feels nice. =) I just realised that in the mornings I never once uttered a word. Not until I'm done taking a shower and all dressed up. Never wondered why. Now that I think of it, why huh?!!

Ooh! And Wendy's having some luck with that Nabeh guy. Oh wait, should I still call him that?! Haha! It's so stuck. She went out for a run with him after she left me today. Wah! I got abandoned! =( Haha! Hope she had a great time. She's supposed to spill the beans on him!

And me? Well, I met someone by chance. And I never thought I'd ever meet him again. He seems more refined. He's totally changed. And he wants me. Eew. God, like I'd ever go back to that life again. I don't know. He's been in and out of that place time and time again. I don't want be a part of that anymore. Sure it was thrilling. Sure I had fun breaking them rules. But as it is, that part of my life is over. Good luck Zrul. Pray many many to God, for he shall forgive your sins like I hoped he did mine.

And damn it! My family thinks I am INCAPABLE of doing anything bad!!! That's a total insult. It's not fair okay?!

Mum asked me again the other night, "Kak, when are you going to get a boyfriend?" Seriously, Jay would love to have my Mom. Mom and Grandma were talking about having grandchildren and how wonderful it felt. Gosh, no. Not now grandma! Do not pair me up with your friend's grandchildren!!

I'm studying for Chong at my own pace. Pretty okay I guess. But I'm so tired already. Though I was so motivated earlier on. Why?! I need to raise my GPA. I need to ace my modules! God, help me.


mew...