♥Friday, June 6, 2008;
11:00 PM
I am the epitome of the dead and dying. My colour preference says it all. My funky language says it all. Heck, sometimes the weather gives it away.
Many thanks to Saf who totally made my day. I tell you, your "embraces" have wonders in them. Don't stop, okay?! And the thing you did in Juliet's class was priceless. You+Umbrella+Sean slamming against the wall+confusion was totally hilarious! It got me grinning all the way home. Thanks dude. Really appreciate it.
I'm really sorry if sometimes I don't feel up to it and rejoice in your happiness. I truly am sorry. But many times, I feel like shit with what's going on around me. A lot of things are happening to fast and I'm having a really hard time holding on to something real. Something that won't slip away from my fingers.
I feel totally selfish when I have these feelings. I feel like I'm just thinking of myself. I don't mean to. And I feel guilty. It feels terrible and it totally sucks, okay?!!
I'm on like a freaking no carbs diet. Funny, I feel more like I turned into a vegetarian. Olivia dear told me to try the 'hibernation diet'. Yeah, the first thing that comes to mind is a Grizzly Bear and it does involve honey. =) Been on it for several days now. Guess I'm doing pretty good.
Oh, and disclaimer to the whole universe. Nana-chan and I did not break up! We didn't start anything to have 'broken' up in the first place. That means you Ming Hui! It's not because of Joyce! Aiyah! =P
Anywho, great that I'm having a vacation to KL. I totally need a break and a chance to shop til I drop. More shoes and baggies for me! Woohoo!
mew...