this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Tuesday, June 3, 2008;

1:26 PM


Honestly, do my opinions matter? You talk among yourselves and make your own decisions so why still worry about what I think?

I'm noone. Just another fucking somebody in your life. Just like the people you used to know but never kept in contact with. So why does my feelings matter?

I have to be honest here. I am very, very. very, very shocked. I'm still in that mode right now. I'm not angry, I can tell you that. But I'm not sure if I'm okay about it. I might be a little upset.

I have no idea why I feel strongly against men. Maybe, it's cause I've been watching how they keep hurting my close friends. One girl after another. They're so hurt inside, they're lost in a world that doesn't exist.

I never told anyone this, but one of my friends committed suicide. And I was the last person she talked to. How great is that? :

But then again, I am your best friend. I'll tell the whole world how I much I love and care for you. Even if you push me away, I know what your intentions are. And I'm one of those who are no longer afraid of your Mum! Okay, she's nice la really. Sweet even.

If it makes you happy, then by all means go ahead with it. But he has to take care of you. I don't expect much now. Still, he's taken on the title. So he should keep up to it.

I don't believe that everything has to be complicated. You choose how you want things to be like. You choose who you want to be with. And you choose how you should be treated. Fate will always be there. But you can't depend on it.

I'm not a perfect person. But I do my best to be true to what I feel. Sorry if I may upset you. But hey, that's just me.


mew...