this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Wednesday, June 11, 2008;

11:34 PM


At some point, you suddenly realise that whatever you've done, it might have brought you to a place you don't want to be. It may already be too late. And it's so hard to make the best out of nothing. So what do you do when that time comes? You can keep telling yourself that it'd never come to this. But what do you know? What do we know about the future and what it holds for us?

I must be honest and admit I made a lot of bad judgements on people around me. My bad. My mistake. My lack of knowledge, my lack of common sense and my lack of understanding. It's weird huh? I've come to rue the days where I thought at that point in time were right. I'm way too young. I know nothing. It's just totally sickening when I look at myself and find me in some deep shit where I know I could've just avoided and walked away.

I'm drowning myself in Kat-Tun like completely. Too much time at hand makes me brood a whole lot. But I keep thinking of what Ming Hui said about stoning lotx. CREEPS ME OUT~! Then again, I can't help it. That one second span between any event/action, drags me away to think about a lot. And I'm surprised at how much things I feel bothered by. I'm a bloody teenager! What could possibly upset me this much?!!

This is a point of truth when I say that as much as I hate men in general, I do miss having that someone close to me. That someone who'd make the world look like a wonderland. That someone who knows how to tell me he loves me. That someone who'd make things all better despite how badly the aliens were invading. LoL. I miss a man's touch. But I swear, getting drunk and guy-hopping aren't the answers to anything.


Time goes by, and so many meetings and partings repeat themselves for us
Here I am, depending on someone's kindness, I've lost sight of something

Now, counting up the number of passed seasons, what do you think about on nights when you're alone?


mew...