♥Saturday, May 31, 2008;
4:30 AM
Wah. Great. Today was just great. -..-
I turned down pool and clubbing. And I ended up sneaking out of the house despite all that, settling quite comfortably with some half-drunken mates at some place. Did you guys know it's 'No Tobacco Day' either today or yesterday?? I was watching MTV and they were like, "It's No Tobacco Day TODAY =D"
-..-
Anyhoo, I took my Mum and sisters out for a meal. I just felt that we girls needed to spend some time and talk, you know. I almost told her everything. And she basically told me everything. =)
My cupboard's so totally clean. Decided not to take a nap when I got back. See MH! I can do it! Muahahaha....
Alright now, there's some bad news. I have like 3 ICA written fucking THEORY tests; all aligned one day after the other. And I'm still confused which chapters will be tested. Fuck~!
Oh. And I'm so proud of my group that we screwed up Azhar's IMM ppt, only because our slides were not in sequence and it was pretty last minute without all our group members. =D
I've been having late night showers just because I felt like it. It's cooling, thus very calming. For me, that is. And besides the fact that I come home pretty late. Haha!
Sean tells me not to smoke. And that only he could cause he's a BAAAAAAD boy... BAKA! =P
I need to sleep. I want to be early enough for LJS breakfast tomorrow before going to work. Mmmm~!
mew...