this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Thursday, May 29, 2008;

10:50 PM


Wah~! I swear to GOD, Taguchi is so fucking hot, it's sending chills down my fucking spine!! ><

I was watching the vid of their new single, DUES (Don't U Ever Stop). 

GOSH~! Akanishi had his hair braided and tied up! He looks like a totally hot girl! Taguchi had on a new hairstyle! FUCKING HOT! *nyaa~!* 

Well, in this vid the guys did more dancing than the previous one. They've become a little more braver with their dance moves. They used to be a little more conservative and hinting a drop of cheekiness. But now, they're very straightforward with the sex appeal. And it fucking drives me crazy watching it la~!!! This vid has also more of Jin than Kame. Previously, it was neck and neck between the two. And Kame looks so tired! 

Anyway, today was a pretty stressful day since we had Azhar's journalistic writing in the morning and Multicam ICA. Gosh. I was late for Azhar's ICA. And the fact that he was hanging around near me, freaked me out to the max. Nothing wrong with him seriously la. But he has that i-am-very-intimidating vibe... 

Anyhoo, the ICA went relatively okay though I was late. But perhaps, I wrote too long. I had 3 pages of news when all that was required was 250-300 words. I had twice as much. --.-- 

Moving on, Shi Yan was being SUPER cruel to me. May the whole world know, he was CRUEL. Like totally, totally cruel. He made me carry his bag laden with his notes and supplies and, and, and, AND, HIS LAPTOP! Omg. Thank god for Fujitsu. They're a little lighter than Acer. Some more, I had to carry my boards. I mean my pictures for Multicam. Like wtf. But hey, the fact that I was carrying his bag was nice. =) 

Then there was Sean. God. Is it me, or is he totally sexy? Haha! 

GOD DAMMIT! I AM NOT OBSESSED JEN~!!! 

For Multicam, I had this totally-freaked-out-way-up-into-the-ceiling kind of feeling. Watching the others made me nervous. And you know me. I have this amazing imagination. I can think of anything and everything under the sun. And for some reason, probably my thoughts are constantly pertaining to my feeling, I was thinking of all possible worst case scenarios. Like how's the cam would just drop and crumble to pieces. Or the lighting would just drop onto our faces. Or we'd screw up so bad, Ms Soo'd give our grades on the spot, screaming a YOU-FAILED-COMPLETELY. Or we'd all the freak out and sink. 

When we're done, we were like, OMG! OMG! I'M SORRY! We were apologizing to each other like as if we've sinned to God or something. Sean was being very multilingual throughout the whole thing. --.-- 

At least, it's over, I guess. I've been super stressed out the entire week. I'm tired. I'm still sleepy though I had a full 10 hours sleep last night. God. 

AND NEXT WEEK WE HAVE ICAs AND JULIET STOLE OUR TUESDAY!!!!!! I HATE HER time management. She seriously needs to schedule-ise or something... 

Gah. I'm getting pretty tired now. Still have to do Multicam peer appraisal and all. IMM PPT! Shite-ness... 

Take a look at this.......
SMEXINESS~!!!! *faints and died-ed*


mew...