this kitty loves ♥ music;
just so you know

biasedstatements.bs.com

i do apologise if at any point in time i decide to use any name or words that may prove unsatisfactory or offend you. ^^

feline madness

profilia ;D


Syaq
03|07|**
I'm a Cancer so I ♥ water
I ♥ Meiji too ^^
♥ WSJ is da SEX!!

white meat ;P

i want these, santa

attachment at RADIO *@_@* DENIED
enough time to study -_-
purple/brown contacts
True Blood Season 1 & 2
wear a nice dress (jay & wendy's dream)
Taylor Swift 'Fearless' Album
Batman & Joker T-Shirts
Studded Caps
stuff from VK/Midnight Secretary

meoww

& start the cat fight

gangfights

ikuzo

-> Aida-chan
-> Abang Shameel Alumni
-> Azhar Alumni
-> Baby Feez
-> Dee BLPS
-> Eugene Sheep<
-> Fatimah BLPS
-> Hafizah Almuni
-> Haikal
-> Hasrianty BLPS
-> hL
-> Jay BFF
-> JX
-> John Bishie
-> Joyce
-> Kaze
-> Khadd
-> Knife
-> Liana
-> MJ 2
-> Melina
-> MJ
-> Raudha
-> Nisa HYSS
-> Nissa
-> Pavarne
-> Pitrra Alumni
-> Raex
-> Rini HYSS
-> Safwanah
-> Shamimi
-> Shana
-> Shareefa HYSS
-> Sharon
-> Shirley Alumni
-> Spiderfir Abang Panic
-> Syafik Ark
-> Thomson
-> Walls
-> Wei Qi HYSS
-> Xin Lin HYSS
-> Yami-san
-> Yami(LJ)
-> Yana Alumni
-> Yuen Mun
-> zakiah alumni
-> Zuliang Cutie =P
-> 4e1 blog
-> 4e1 forum

creds to

ありがとう ございます

designer:candylove
image:pointless282
brushes:atomica, nuclear, dolliecrave, seishido
font:dafont

i left my prints

rewinded

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
♥Monday, May 26, 2008;

10:31 PM


Okay, scrap that last post.

I don't want to make anymore excuses or whatnot. I'd hate to spill out all the bad stuff going on in my life when there's so much I have to be thankful for. Yeah, I fall sometimes, but that don't mean I never stopped to look from up from the ground. It's a whole different view okay.

I had fun last week at Jam & Hop. It was just awesome okay. Though the first half an hour everyone seemed unsure whether to start rocking or not. Sorry Trella. I swear everyone loved you just that they weren't warmed up yet. FAFITH! YOU ROCK! =P

When DJ Shah(did i spell correctly?) took over, the party began. Everyone danced to the beat of their own rhythm. It didn't matter if you danced well or not, we were just out to have fun. I remember being on the dancefloor for almost 2 hours plus. Then we took a break. There was Joyce, her friend, Sok, and me. Together with us was Pei Jun, Jia Xin, Khad and Nurul. Along the way, we saw Yuen Mun, Sean, Beat, Mel and Ming Jie2. We got separated during the dance, but me, Joyce, Sok, Pei Jun and Jia Xin stuck together. Even managing to join a 'congo' line twice! Pei Jun and Jia Xin left around 9pm.

During the time when plain sunset was performing, we took a break. Just sitting at the back watching as a group of students 'tao pok-ing' each other. LoL. After that, the DJ took over again. That was when we all got together. MJ, Aida, Olivia and Nad dropped in and we all danced together like there's no tomorrow. The DJ played our favourite song: LOW~!! So we danced and sang to the song happily. Final song was MCR'S HELENA. I went screaming at Aida and Khad. Then headbanged and rocked and moshed like fucking crazy. Gosh, that was ultimate bliss. To be together with my classmates having fun like that. I look forward to more. =) THANKS SU! YOU GUYS DID AN AWESOME JOB!!  

P.S. Nissa, your bouncers so HAWT~!

I had to work on Saturday so you could imagine the pain. My knees were in so much pain, going down the stairs were f-ing painful la. My neck hurt from headbanging to MCR. But I managed through.

Sunday! There was Cisco's Family Day at Sentosa Tanjong Beach. I just remembered going there with Wendy for a tan. Thanks to the family day, I'm much darker now. NO!

But it was great fun. Spent time with my parents. We rarely do that. So when we do, I try not to create trouble. =)

Okay, so here's the thing. I don't want to make any more excuses about how fucked up things have been for me. I don't want to brood too much about how unfair God has been or how 'suay' my life seems to be. I don't want to have to hate Daddy anymore.

So, from now on, I'll try to be patient(though I have been for sooooo long...). I'll be there for you when you need me, okay. I feel good doing this. No more hiding things from Daddy. =)

Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm pretty sorry if it turned out this way. But hey, I did what I could when I thought I was just protecting you. As it is, I no longer care so much about your relationship and whether it crashes and burns or sky rockets to the moon or to pluto for that matter. So, let's not bring this up ever again shall we? =)

And Jay, I WANT TO WATCH HSM ICE TOUR WITH YOU!!!! It's been ages since we had a twosome day/afternoon out. I swear I miss watching the movies with you and having our usual. I love how we'd cry/squeal/make funny and weird noises/laugh out loud/hiccuped(just me) while watching them. Can we please please please do that some time soon? My Tuesdays are always OPEN~!!! =D

Well then, good night my pretties. Hope you guys have a nice day. =3


mew...