♥Thursday, May 15, 2008;
12:22 AM
It hurts.
I ended up doing something I've been trying to avoid for a year now. I told myself I should never com back to this point. But it was so tempting. Cause it was just there. Staring back at me.
I have no idea what I'm doing now. I'm terribly tired for some reason. Physically and mentally.
I feel psychotic but I somehow still have my humanity. I just want everything to stop for a moment so I can breathe. I do not like the feeling of things rushing past me and I don't know what the heck is going on. I'm so lost.
I still don't get why you don't see me. Like seriously, though I've sworn off like all men, I can't help thinking of you. You're the only bugger who fucking ripped out my sanity. I hate you. But then again, what if... Crap. I should hate you for nuts.
Batman, will you take me away into your dark world? At least, I wouldn't mind dying knowing that you were one step closer to me.
mew...